Waterproof World accepts the following payment methods
- Credit and debit cards via secure payment processor Sagepay.
- BACS payments direct to bank account.
- Personal cheque made out to Waterproof World and sent to:
Waterproof World Ltd
113 Cowper Road,
Please note: for cheque payments, goods will be dispatched on cheque clearance.
When you order from us, we gather information as follows:
- Your name, email address and delivery details are collected by us at checkout. When you select your payment method, you are passed directly to a secure site (Sagepay) for payment processing. We never see your card details. We receive from them confirmation of payment, and verification of e-mail and delivery addresses. We necessarily share your name and delivery details with our carriers.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us which means that should you have a query related to an order we can deal with it most effectively. Should you wish to have us remove your details from our database, please e-mail us at email headed 'please remove'.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
We never pass on your details to any other third party.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
If for any reason you wish to return an item to Waterproof World for exchange or refund, please return it unused in original undamaged packaging with labels intact, within 14 days of goods receipt. We require that you notify us by email prior to sending goods back. Items are returned at customers own cost and risk and the correct postage must be paid. Click here for more details, returns address and instructions on how to return to us for refund or exchange.
Should any item purchased from us prove faulty or incorrectly packed on receipt, then please contact us to arrange replacement or refund. This does not affect your legal statutory rights. Click here for instructions on how to return to us.
We reserve the right to charge an admin fee of up to £5 for handling of returned goods sent in contravention of our policies (here).
Volume discounted orders are deemed business to business transactions and different terms and conditions apply.