Muddy Puddles Recycled Originals All-in-One Suit
For over 20 years, the Originals All-in-One Suit from Muddy Puddles has been a market leader for its practicality and its enduring, robust design. Very tough and waterproof, it remains a firm favourite with schools and nurseries. Its generous cut and sturdy zip make it easy for children to dress themselves; and with the integrated hood, elasticated cuffs and ankles with underfoot stirrups, it keeps young explorers dry whatever the weather. New from Autumn 2021, the originals range is made from 100% recycled fabric with an eco friendly waterproof finish that is fluoride free.
- Fully waterproof - 5000mm
- Fully breathable - 2000g/m2
- Taped seams
- integral hood
- Elasticated hood and cuffs for comfortable fit and maximum dryness
- Sturdy zip with double storm-flap protection
- Adjustable underfoot stirrups with elasticated hem to prevent Trousers riding up – keeps your kids clean and dry
- Fabric 100% recycled
- Eco friendly fluoride free waterproof coating.
- machine washable at 40°
Colours: Royal Blue, Red, Navy, Green; (click on the small small images to see the choices)
Sizes: 12-18m (86cm), 18-24m (92cm), 2-3yrs (98cm), 3-4yrs (104cm), 4-5yrs (110cm), 5-6yrs (116cm) ; navy only: 7-8yrs (128cm), 9-10yrs (140cm), 11-12yrs (152cm)
Size Guide: Muddy Puddles all in ones are generously cut allowing for layers underneath, so we recommend basing your size choice on height.
Sorry Navy 7-8yr out of stock at the manufacturer.